Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Is it Christmas yet?

There is no shortage of excitement in our house lately. Each morning Caleb wakes up and says, "It's Christmas." No not yet, sweet boy. And every evening Jimmy tells me,"Christmas is tomorrow." I think he is hoping that I will agree.:)



 
 
Liam's very first Christmas tree:)
The tree is up and the ornaments and lights are all on the tree. I hope I don't jinx it by saying the boys have been real good with the tree this year. Typically they throw things into it (socks, toys...) or bat at the ornaments. So far, we have had only a few minor attacks on the tree this year. Liam has decided that every little stuffed ornament is a toy put there just for him. But he has only taken a few and has no problem when Mommy puts it back. He's such a good little boy.:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your boys are growing up so much! I just LOVE all of them, but I have a special spot for Liam since he came home at the same time as Asher. The transformation in Liam is lovely to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of the boys, your tree is beautiful the boys are so great, being Liams first Christmas he must be really bewildered and excited. I love you all. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tree! You've got some silly boys, throwing things into the tree. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete