Monday, December 3, 2012

DSST Christmas Party

This is as close as Elijah would get to the Christmas tree. He's so funny!

My beautiful Caleb. I just love his cheesy smiles. This kid is cute and he knows it!

Liam is just sitting here going with the flow. I made the mistake of putting his sticker name tag on the back of his shirt (so he wouldn't pull it off). I had no idea that would upset him so much. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out why he was crying and that he didn't want anything to do with that sticker, even on the back of his shirt. Poor little guy! Here he is, right after I took it off. Getting ready to be silly again.:)

Jimmy was looking forward to the food and who can blame him? It was delicious (Pasta buffet and treats that included a chocolate fountain)!
 
Caleb had been talking about the
Christmas party for the last week. He was so excited!

Elijah was so tickled when Santa walked into the room. He kept pointing and yelling, hardly able to contain his excitement. But when asked if he wanted to sit with Santa, he politely said, "No!". Oh well, maybe next year. He did enjoy watching the other children sit with Santa.
Jimmy loves Christmas and I don't think he will ever stop believing in Santa. A few years back, I remember telling Jimmy that Santa was not real. Jimmy said to me, "He IS real!". Guess he told me! I love that Jimmy still believes. I love that no matter how old my children get, we will always have a few toys under our Christmas tree.

This is Liam's first time seeing Santa. I don't think he was impressed much but it was still cute to watch him. Every child that sat with Santa, received a little stuffed animal from the box next to the couch. Way before Liam saw Santa, he saw that box full of floppy stuffed animals (his favorite kind) and he grabbed one early.:)


And yes, the boys all know the real reason for the season. One of their favorite videos to watch is The Drummer Boy. We also make Jesus a birthday cake for Christmas. They really love that!


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures of the boys, surprised Liam sat on Santa's lap. Maybe Elijah will sit on his lap next year. I don't think our Caleb would sit on Santa either, but he is excited to see all the Christmas lights, he yelled to Patti, Grandma Christmas Christmas. I think he will open his presents this year as he opened his birthday gifts this year. I love to see the kids excited. Love you and all of your boys. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete