Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear Natalya and Inna




To the birth mothers of my youngest sons Caleb and Elijah,

I want you to know that they are loved, really cherished! I want you to know that they are cute and funny and laugh a lot. I want you to know that they go to school and they love to ride the school bus. They have lots of friends. And they are smart. Caleb is learning to read and he loves to swim! Elijah is learning the letters in his name and he loves to look at books. They both love to dance and listen to music. They love to go for wagon rides and play outside. They love, love, love bubble baths!

Caleb loves pizza, chicken nuggets and fries, and ice cream. Elijah loves ham, cheese, and cookies.:)

They are also little stinkers, who love to throw things especially socks. Caleb likes to throw things over the fence into our neighbors yard and up onto our roof.:) Elijah likes to take spoons out of the dishwasher and run away laughing with me chasing after him!:)

They love each other and have fun together. They also have two older brothers Jimmy and Ben, who love them very much! They have family and friends that adore them. They are happy and they are loved. So very loved!

I want you to know that I love them with all my heart and soul. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for them and for the joy that they bring to me. I love their smiles, their giggles, their hugs. They are precious gifts!

On this Mother's Day, I want to thank you for giving my children life. I am blessed to have them as my sons. And I pray that God will give you peace and happiness.


Amy

10 comments:

  1. Amy that was beautiful. Your boys are wonderful and enrich so many lives. How blessed we all are for the bravery and sacrifice that brought them into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a beautiful mother doing an amazing job. Happy Mother's Day!
    Thanks again for the Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your letter, I think someone should give you the best mother ever award. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! I wish I'd thought of it first!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Amy..That was so well said! What a wonderful letter that would be to get. I pray all the time for my boys moms. I thank God for them & for the life they in turn have given me. Even though Levi isn't home..& may never be, he holds a very dear place in my heart & so does his mom. Your such an inspiring mom! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy, I have been following your blog for a couple of months now and I love reading about your boys. We (my husband and 2 daughters) are in the process of adopting a little boy with DS from Hong Kong. We hope to be able to go get him this fall. Your blog is so inspiring! Thank you!
    ~Amy
    www.allentablefor5.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, your boys are so blessed to have you as their mommy. You're beautiful.

    Thank you for loving them like you do.

    Windmills and Tulips

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so beautiful, as are your boys!!

    ReplyDelete