Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rain, rain, go away!



We have had some beautiful days the last couple of weeks, but it seems that when the weekend comes, we get hit with rain, clouds and lots of wind! This weekend was no different, except for this afternoon. We had a lot of storm clouds moving over us but we got lucky and were able to spend a few hours outside. It was still pretty wet and muddy so we stayed on the deck but the boys had a lot of fun just being outside. Caleb and Elijah are both throwers and so when they throw something in the house, I remind them that they can only throw outside. I should have known that those words would come back to bite me. We were outside only a few minutes today when I noticed Caleb's shoes were off. I found one in my plants and couldn't find the other one. I asked Caleb where it was and he pointed up. Yep, on the roof!!:) Boys, Gotta Love 'Em!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! My son is a "thrower" too....his socks, shoes, wahtever he can get his 16 month old hands on...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the weather really sucks for kids. But your boys made the best of the time they had outside. I think they are so funny, how did you get the shoe down. Caleb has started throw his toys at ME, I'll be watching tv and I feel a toy whiz by my head, he thinks it is so funny. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures with the boys and the trucks and the slide in the background. It reminds me of mine when they were that age, and oh how I miss it. I think you need to write a book and put your pictures in it and give it some uplifting title because that is always how I feel when I see those boys of yours-uplifted!

    ReplyDelete