Saturday, May 15, 2010

This and That

No, I don't typically let my children play on top of our kitchen table.....but this seems to be their favorite spot lately to blow bubbles. I did make them get down both times, but not before I took their picture. We're building memories and I want to remember it all.:)

We are still patching Elijah's eye. The pediatric opthamologist says the patching is working but she wants to continue it for a couple more months and then check back with Elijah in July.

Caleb is learning to be gentle with the guinea pigs. This isn't Henry, it's S'More. She is bigger and softer and her nails aren't as sharp, so Caleb prefers to hold her.:)

Yep, he's sleeping!

This is what happens when you leave your coffee unattended at our house, even for a minute. Those happen to be pretzels!:)

6 comments:

  1. love the table top Bubble time! :) So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pictures but the one that made me laugh out loud was the pretzels in the cup of coffee. Now that was funny. Love you guys. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bubble play!!! It's cheap, easy to get, lasts forever, is easy to do, and is SO therapeutic!! :o)

    Do you have TWO guinea pigs?? They are the neatest pets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. your boys are both so adorable!!
    Seems my T has a different idea what coffee is for. My son likes to float my cell phone in my cup lol Thank goodness for insurance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Kari! I have ins. and extended warranties for most of our things too!:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love playing catch up with the Lucas clan :) You've got a great bunch!!

    ReplyDelete