Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Caleb

Caleb gets so excited when it's his birthday. He could hardly contain his excitement while we were singing Happy Birthday to him. He let out a couple of belly laughs in the middle of the song.:) I can't believe he is eight years old already. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing this little smiley toddler home. Praise God for my Caleb. I love him more and more each day!

Elijah, my picky eater, is picky no more. He devoured his cake and ice cream. Yum!

He couldn't quite figure out how to get this thing to work.

Caleb is wearing a shirt that I got him for his birthday. I just love it!:)

Caleb holding the one present that he wanted the most. When he saw his presents today, he right away wanted to find his bus. I ordered it online and was so relieved when it arrived in the mail just in the nick of time.:)
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

11 comments:

  1. He sure looks happy, birthdays are always special. Our Caleb will be three on Saturday and he also has a yellow bus which he loves. Give your Caleb and hug for me and tell him I wish him a very happy birthday. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday from your friends in ND! Your boys are so adorable....I love to see the photos of them. Hope Caleb had an AWESOME day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics. I always see a pic of your boys and think he's the cutest. Then you post one of the other and I think he is cuter, then back and forth lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Caleb!

    I LOVE his birthday shirt. I was just telling Bill last night as we looked at your blog and saw that phrase in your side bar, that I wanted to have that shirt made for Patrick...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caleb is so adorable!! I LOVE that he's soooo enthusiastic about everything!! Happy Birthday, Caleb!!

    P.S. I love the crooked smile in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the tee shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE the tee shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you have the T shirt made specially or can we order it from somewhere? We must have that one! :)

    Email me and tell me if Elijah is still nuts for Elmo. I have been collecting as Annie out grows them and have a box full. I still have your address if he hasn't lost interest (it has been a really long time since I asked).
    :-)
    Theresa
    Rockledge, FL
    brevardbuddywalk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated 8th birthday to Caleb!

    ReplyDelete