Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our pumpkins

Tonight we carved our pumpkins. I tried and tried to get Caleb and Elijah to scoop out the insides of their pumpkins, but they would have nothing to do with that goop. So Mommy did it and I really HATE to do it because it's so gross.:( So after three pumpkins, Jimmy finally agreed to do one of his.:) He had two, because he got one with us and then got another one with his class. After all the carving and clean up was done, I realized that the top to Jimmy's little pumpkin was missing. So what did I have to do? Dig through the bag of goop for it.:( And after couple minutes, without any top in sight, I gladly gave up. So Jimmy and I brainstormed what we could do with the topless pumkpin. We decided it needed a hat. Then we thought they would all look cool with hats!:) So here they are:) Come back tomorrow for Halloween pictures.:)

2 comments:

  1. The hats are a clever idea, make sure they don't catch on fire! Hope the kids have fun trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! great pics too....can't wait to see tomorrow's photos.....

    ReplyDelete