Friday, May 11, 2012

It's a Beautiful Life

Where do I start? Life with 5 sons and 4 sons with Ds is very busy. There is always something going on....a doctor appointment, afterschool activity, school schedules that don't mesh with mine and daily life in general. Being a single working mom to all of my boys keeps me very busy from the moment I wake up until I go to bed each night. I do all of the shopping, laundry, house cleaning, meals,  bills, baths, lawn mowing, doctor appointments, getting them where they need to go..... But I can tell you that at least several times a day, I thank Jesus for my life and my precious children. I would be lost without them. I've always wanted lots of kids and I got them! They are such a gift, so sweet and funny. Inside our home, it can get quite comical, let me tell you! This is the life I signed up for, and this is the life I wouldn't trade for the world. I personally think my boys are the best! And I pray daily, and always strive to be the Mom that they deserve.




My memory card broke (have no clue) so I didn't get a picture of Jimmy for this post but I promise I will have one on the next post. :)

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are still as cute as ever! Love the SpongeBob pajamas :) You are indeed very blessed to have such wonderful children, and they are equally blessed to have you as their mom!

    Happy Mother's Day to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your boys who are lucky to have you. They are always smiling love them all. I hope you have a very blessed Mothers Day, just spend the day enjoying your boys. Love you amy. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me, Amy! I don't know how you do it all yourself, your boys are blessed. Have a very happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete