Sunday, May 20, 2012

Smiles everywhere


This weekend was beautiful. Blue skies, sunny and 85 degrees both days. I got the kiddie pools out for the first time this year. The little guys were more than excited, especially Caleb. I don't know how he is able to jump like he does, but as soon as he leaves the ground, his feet go straight out in front of him and he lands in the water! Did I mention it's a kiddie pool? He has always jumped into the water like this no matter where he's swimming. He'd probably try and jump like this in the tub if I'd let him. LOL!


"When you're happy and you know it, shout..........!" Elijah was waiting to shout hooray! :)


Liam LOVES the water. He doesn't just put his face in to blow bubbles, he puts his whole head under!


 Check out that tummy! Liam is putting on a little weight.:)


Jimmy does not like the heat. He would much rather stay in the air conditioning.:) He went to some garage sales on Friday and look what he bought me. He is so giving and is always so thoughtful. He couldn't wait to show me what he got for me. Thank you Jimmy, I love you to the moon and back!

4 comments:

  1. That shot of Caleb is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics, the boys look so happy, I am so glad to see Liam like the pool. You did say he loves baths, this is just an outdoor bath. Jimmy always looks so happy especially when he gives you a gift.love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, especially of Caleb's jump! That's so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete