Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Being a mother is something I always wanted to be. God has blessed me five pretty special boys. Two, I gave birth to, and three who I flew thousands of miles away, to make mine. Don't ask me which ones are biological and which ones are adopted.......I forget.
They have my heart, all of them, for they bring such joy and love to my life.





Liam wouldn't hold his gift for me. But that's okay.....


Elijah held it....with his chin. LOL!



Lovin' on my peanut!


A very special Mother's Day it is to be holding my little treasure!


Caleb made this flower pin for me. LOVE!


Jimmy, you are the meaning of LOVE.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there. We are blessed!


And Ben aka my shy one, is here but prefers to be behind the camera.:)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great Mothers Day, Love all of your gifts and those smiles would make any mother feel loved. Love them all and their smiles are so special. I love you all! Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Amy! Looks like a really great day FULL of love ♥ Thanks for sharing your special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day, Amy! What is that that Jimmy is holding? I bet he came up with a super creative gift. More Jimmy stories please :-)

    ReplyDelete