Thursday, May 24, 2012

UH OH! :(

Let's just say, they aren't Liam proof! And oh yea, this is the second pair that he has broken in one week. Same break in the exact same place.:( When I bought Liam's glasses, I bought a second pair just in case anything happened. (I didn't want him going without glasses while waiting for them to get fixed.) But right after the first pair came back fixed, Liam snapped the second pair in half. :(


   So we have decided to try Miraflex frames now, and hopefully they will be in next week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I've had glasses since I was five (I'm 33) and can't see two feet in front of me so I can understand how crucial it is to have a functional pair of glasses - and those definitely aren't! Those Miraflex frames look cool - and, hopefully, Liam-proof! I wish I could get a pair of those for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hopefully these will work better. It's possible he won't be happy with the strap on his head. PRAYING he wears these without a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad, I hope the new ones will work for him and he will let the strap be around his head. I've been wearing glasses for almost 67yrs. and I also can't see a foot in front of me without my glasses. So hopefully he'll figure out he is seeing better with them then without and will be willing to try and keep them in one piece. Love you guys! Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete